About Howard Bailey Financial
Howard Bailey's mission is to deliver clarity in purpose and elevate meaning in the lives of others through personalized financial planning and coaching. Our team of Advisors, Client Services, Impressions, Operations, and Marketing professionals strive to deliver the very best experience in pre-retirement and retirement planning. Through continued education, one-on-one meetings, and a comprehensive team-planning approach, we have helped retirees across the country secure their financial futures.
Our commitment to our mission, purpose, and core values is what makes the continued growth of Howard Bailey possible.
- Our Purpose: To Grow People Who Grow People.
- Our Core Values: Collaboration, Dedication, Efficiency, Humility, Innovation, Integrity, and Trust and Respect.
- Our Long-Term Goal: We will positively impact the lives of our clients, team members, and community for the next 100 years and beyond.
Howard Bailey is a growing firm with offices in Fort Wayne, Mishawaka, Brownsburg, Indiana, and Perrysburg, Ohio. We also serve clients across the United States virtually.
Howard Bailey Financial is the Official Wealth Management Partner of Notre Dame Athletics. We were voted Best Financial Advisor by Fort Wayne Newspapers Reader's Choice Awards in 2020, 2021, and 2022, and each location holds a Google review rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
We offer competitive compensation, health insurance, 401K, life insurance, disability, paid time off, and volunteer time off. Other benefits include an ultramodern company headquarters and proximity to shopping and amenities.
We are in search of an accounting professional to handle the bookkeeping along with budgeting and budget forecasting for a growing financial services firm located in Fort Wayne, IN. The annual revenue of the firm is currently $9mm to $12mm and growing. With the growth trajectory of this firm, this role has the ability to grow beyond it's current duties. This person will play an important role on the firm's leadership council.
- Creating balance sheets
- Income statements
- Tracking and reconciliation of the firms commissions and fee receivables
- Profit & Loss reporting
- Payroll - including commissions calculations
- Accounts payable
- Setting budgets
- Forecasting financials and budgets
- Journal sheets
- Bank reconciliations
- 3+ years of bookkeeping and/or corporate accounting work
- CPA is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in accounting strongly preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary
- Full benefits: health, vision, and dental
- Company-sponsored Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly vacation and personal days plus paid volunteer time
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays