Multimedia Marketing Specialist
Howard Bailey Financial, Inc., a growing retirement planning firm with a focus on helping people establish financial freedom through meaning and purpose, is seeking a highly-creative, detail-driven and motivated Multimedia Marketing Specialist to lead the creation of compelling visual design projects that drive leads and growth for the organization.
The ideal candidate will oversee the design and production of initiatives that communicate the brand, its services and its core values, including (but not limited to) advertisements, brochures, print material, website graphics, email, social media graphics, visual concepts, and audio and video content.
The Multimedia Marketing Specialist reports to the Director of Marketing, and is peer to a marketing lead, copywriter, events manager, and a handful of third-party partners who support our marketing initiatives.
NOTE: Online portfolio or work samples required for consideration of this role. Please include links to your work in your application.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
(Note: Other duties may be assigned)
- Plan and execute creative content design and asset production for marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to) print advertising, online advertising, photography, video and audio productions that develop brand consistency and brand awareness
- Oversee day-to-day production of multimedia projects and ensure content design, visual storytelling and brand best practices are upheld
- Support the production of live and recorded video and audio productions, including podcast recordings, TV and radio advertisements, webinars and the like
- Manage the brand’s organic and paid social media strategy, with the latter generating interest in the brand through lead magnets and other relevant offers
- Collaborate with print partners to quote projects based on specificalities, quantity, etc., as well as manage proofing process
- Measure success through tracking and analytics, and possess an ability to communicate successes and opportunities through visual reporting
- Maintain, manage and organize asset libraries
- Enforce brand standards while evolving them as the brand scales
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Design, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of professional design and/or video experience (preferred)
- Marketing agency, corporate marketing or financial marketing communications department experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong visual communicator with impeccable attention to detail
- Mac skills utilizing Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects), Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack, Hootsuite, Calendly, SMS, Constant Contact, Asana and similar digital platforms
- Tech skills including video, audio, lighting, post-production editing and graphics, and the like
- Ability to work under deadline and often working on several projects
- Recognition of good copy, with the ability to provide copy direction
- Excellent organization and follow through skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Company sponsored Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company match
- Quarterly vacation and personal days plus paid volunteer time
- Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays