The science of retiring with confidence; the art of living with purpose.
Job Optional* is a step-by-step guide to planning for your best retirement. Casey Weade walks you through how to utilize our Retire With Purpose planning framework to customize a retirement roadmap that mirrors your values, goals and passions.
We know that financial planning is complex, and here you’ll find a simplified explanation of the crucial concepts that make up a well-rounded retirement plan. Find out how Casey and the Howard Bailey team have helped individuals and families just like your own retire with meaning, purpose and the financial confidence to know their lifelong savings can weather any storm. When you’ve worked hard for your money, you need a plan and a team that will work just as hard to help you protect and grow it.
Download the first chapter of Job Optional* - FREE!
It’s time to create more meaning and purpose in your life than ever before. Take your first step to reaching Job Optional* status now, as we explore:
- Why a customized retirement plan should begin with purpose
- How to define what retirement means to you
- How to start practicing for retirement so you can step confidently into your next chapter
- Top retirement pitfalls that could pose a risk to your lifelong savings and how to safeguard your retirement nest egg
- Why we believe there are four necessary pillars to building a sustainable retirement plan: liquidity, income, growth, estate, with tax planning playing an overarching role
- How to choose the right financial planner for you to create not only your retirement plan, but your life plan
If you want a new outlook on your retirement plan, or even if you are just starting your journey, this book is a must read to help get those ideas rolling and give you the confidence you need to make it happen!Erin
I had no idea all the different choices when planning for retirement. It has helped me think through the process of my future and how I should begin planning for it.Kristiana
Casey seamlessly brings together the emotional side and tactical side of planning for retirement. It’s eye opening to realize that preparing for your Golden Years goes beyond just making sure you have a financial plan in place.Anonymous
If you are ready to elevate your purpose in retirement, or you're ready to start building your purpose-based retirement framework, schedule a complimentary one-on-one consultation with one of our advisors. We are here to help, and we look forward to meeting you.