First Impressions Specialist
About Howard Bailey Financial
Howard Bailey's mission is to help others gain clarity in purpose and elevate meaning in their lives through personal and practical financial strategies.
Our team of Advisors, Associate Advisors, Client Services, Impressions, Operations, and Marketing professionals strive to deliver the very best experience in pre-retirement and retirement planning. Through continued education, one-on-one meetings, and a comprehensive team-planning approach, we have helped retirees across the country secure their financial futures.
Our commitment to our mission, purpose, and core values is what makes the continued growth of Howard Bailey possible.
- Our Purpose: To Grow People Who Grow People.
- Our Core Values: Collaboration, Dedication, Efficiency, Humility, Innovation, Integrity, and Trust and Respect.
- Our Long-Term Goal: We will positively impact the lives of our clients, team members, and community for the next 100 years and beyond.
Howard Bailey is a growing firm with offices in Fort Wayne, Mishawaka, Brownsburg, Indiana, and Perrysburg, Ohio. We also serve clients across the United States virtually.
Howard Bailey Financial is the Official Wealth Management Partner of Notre Dame Athletics. We were voted Best Financial Advisor by Fort Wayne Newspapers Reader's Choice Awards in 2020, 2021, and 2022, and each location holds a Google review rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
We offer competitive compensation, health insurance, 401K, life insurance, disability, paid time off, and volunteer time off. Other benefits include an ultramodern company headquarters and proximity to shopping and amenities.
Howard Bailey Financial is seeking an Impressions Specialist to join its expanding team. The ideal candidate will possess a warm and engaging personality and be highly efficient and enthusiastic in their work. In this position, the individual will deliver superior customer service by warmly greeting guests, escorting them to their respective conference spaces, and ensuring that all arrangements are consistent with the Howard Bailey brand. Additionally, this role will be the primary point of contact for all incoming calls and text messages. The Impressions Specialist must possess exceptional attention to detail and be capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously, including maintaining accurate records of all communications and client information and generating reports through our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. In addition, the ideal candidate should be outgoing and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
The role of the Impressions Specialist involves extending a warm welcome to our clients and guests, whether through in-person visits, phone calls, or text messages. This position requires ensuring that our in-office visitors receive Worldclass service through managing appointments and client information in our CRM system. Additionally, the Specialist will use reporting systems to track leads and maintain positive client relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
(Note: Other duties may be assigned)
- Answer phones and greet clients in a warm and friendly manner
- Input client data from source documents into CRM
- Accurately record notes from client interactions into CRM, and maintain our existing database of clients
- Manage electronic tracking and filing while reviewing data for deficiencies or errors
- Provide support to various after-hours client events
- Assembling marketing material for clients and prospects upon request
- Assist in sending correspondence to clients, including appointment reminders, thank you notes, invitations, etc
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Associate's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Communication, or the equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working in a professional, fast-paced office environment
- Proficient in digital technology including Microsoft 365 applications, Salesforce, Calendly, SMS on iOS devices
- Industry experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly proficient with paper and electronic filing, phone systems, and Mac software
- Ability to manage multiple calendars
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Positive, sincere, and caring attitude, and outstanding personality
- Provide superior client service
- Thrive in a "time-sensitive" environment and adaptable to changes without affecting the quality of work
- Company-sponsored Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly vacation and personal days plus paid volunteer time
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays