Ruth's Chris Steak House, East University Drive, Granger, IN, USAGet Directions
Surviving Retirement - Learning how to avoid costly mistakes may be the best investment you can make.
Financial Advisors will reveal the latest strategies that may help you preserve your wealth, get more income and help reduce your risk and tax liabilities in retirement.
You will learn how to:
- Avoid needless Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) from your IRAs and 401(k)s.
- Understand what the new tax law may mean to you! Who wins? Who loses?
- Identify the 3 most important steps to take NOW before the next bear market hits.
- How to take control of your retirement and feel empowered in this New Presidential Era.
- Cover long-term care costs without expensive annual premiums.
- Turn existing IRAs into tax-free accounts.
- The biggest retirement lesson savvy retirees have learned from 2020’s pandemic.
- Reduce or even eliminate paying capital gains on your investments.
Most of our clients want to learn ways to increase income, reduce taxes and not run out of money (without market risk or unnecessary fees). This is not a sales seminar. It is an informational program that deals with the facts…the good, the bad and the small print. You will learn how to avoid the most common mistakes to help you make sound financial decisions.