Digital Marketing Specialist
Howard Bailey Financial, Inc., a growing retirement planning firm with a focus on helping people establish financial freedom through meaning and purpose, is seeking a data-driven, results-driven, creative and collaborative Digital Marketing Specialist to help evolve the brand’s digital marketing into a top lead funnel.
As part of the greater Marketing team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing program – design, development, deployment and analysis – to drive brand awareness and appointment conversion through Facebook, Amazon, Google, YouTube and other online platforms. Additionally, this role will assist in the production of website content, email marketing, SEO, and wherever Howard Bailey appears in a digital format.
The Digital Content Specialist will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and will work in close collaboration with a highly-productive and collaborative team, including marketing leads, copywriters, events manager, videographer and a handful of third-party partners who support our marketing initiatives. They will be curious, open to learning, and receptive to constructive feedback in order to capitalize on optimization opportunities. They will be passionate about helping others – both internally while working within a cross-functional team, as well as externally, driven by our values of helping aspiring retirees through one of their biggest life stages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Note: Other relevant duties may be assigned.)
- Evolve the brand’s digital program into a top sales funnel, raise brand awareness and drive leads to appointments.
- Plan and execute paid and organic digital marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to) SEO, SEM, ABM, display, retargeting, campaign management and email.
- Leverage Facebook, Amazon, Google and other digital platforms to position the brand, value and call to action to target audience.
- Lead audience development, ad strategy, creative, budget, reporting, analysis, trends and optimization across all digital properties.
- Ensure Howard Bailey achieves top positioning on SERPs, including within organic search, paid search and PPC.
- Assist in the development of website content, landing pages and email that supports business and branding initiatives.
- Ensure that the website is fully optimized, easy to navigate, and drives traffic to desired location quickly and efficiently.
- Manage the brand’s location profiles on Google Business and other location-based databases.
- Create and manage UTM campaigns and QR code library.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, analytics and reporting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in digital marketing strategies that nurture leads and drive sales.
- Experience with paid platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Google, Amazon), Google Analytics, email service providers and the like.
- Knowledge of navigating Facebook’s special ad category rules and restrictions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and design-based platforms (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.)
- Understanding of brand standards, logo usage, digital design and typography a must.
- Ability to recognize strong copy and calls to action. Copywriting skills a plus.
- Ability to work guided by deadline, and oftentimes working on several projects in tandem.
- Excellent communication, organization, prioritization and follow-through skills.