Howard Bailey Financial is seeking a self-motivated and personable Lead Coordination Specialist to join their established and growing team. The primary responsibility of this sales-driven, salary-to-commission role will be to engage leads to convert them into First Appointments, and ultimately, long-term clients.
This role will not rely on cold calling; instead, you will engage prospects after they have shown interest from one of our many marketing funnels, including informational workshop/seminars, webinars, radio ads, TV ads, social media, website leads, etc.
The ideal candidate will be a good conversationalist, an excellent communicator, express a positive attitude, be persistent and confident. They will have excellent follow-up skills and have the ability to build relationships over phone and email, while never making the prospect feel uncomfortable or pressured. This role will work in tandem with the Marketing Team and the Advisory team to prioritize leads and execute contact strategies.
The Lead Coordination Specialist will build relationships with open, qualified leads (hot, warm and cold) to convert them into First Appointments, and ultimately, long-term clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
(Note: Other duties may be assigned)
- Implement, and assist in the creation of, contact strategies to keep open leads engaged with the brand, including appointment setting, appointment confirmations and event reminders, leveraging both phone and email
- Leverage the brand’s content library, including TV and Radio show content, podcast, editorial, webinar, whitepaper and the like to continue conversations with open leads that convey the long-term value that the brand can provide
- Follow up with prospective clients during peak hours of availability and convenience, including nights and weekends when necessary
- Assist in the management of the Advisor’s calendars through setting First Appointments relative to their availability and existing appointment schedule
- Follow all protocols for appointment setting, including naming convention, color coding and tracking
- Speak with confidence about the Howard Bailey brand, the services we provide and the content we produce
- Possess an awareness about upcoming events, content releases and other marketing strategies, and leverage these events to convert leads into appointments
- Update CRM with details on all client and prospect conversations
- Track weekly and monthly progress, including number of calls made, appointments set and appointments kept with Director of Marketing
- Represent the Howard Bailey brand in all lead and client interactions, including by phone, in email and in person
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Sales or similar field
- 2+ years’ experience working within a Financial Advisory firm, or within a Sales role tasked with scheduling appointments for a company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Highly personable with an optimistic outlook on work and life
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Remarkable organizational and prioritization skills, with a meticulous attention to detail
- Goal-driven team player with a result-driven approach
- Superior aptitude in innovation and problem-solving PLUS meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable communicating over phone and in email, leveraging tools like Salesforce, Google Suite, calendar scheduling and SMS platforms
- Company sponsored Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company match
- Quarterly vacation and personal days plus paid volunteer time
- Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays